DPT, SEMARANG – A graduation for the Department of Capture Fisheries has been held on Diponegoro University on Friday, June 28, 2019. The graduation graduation was attended by 20 students from the 2012 and 2015 batches. Aristi Dian Purnama Fitri, S.Pi., M.Sc and attended by capture fisheries lecturers. Hopefully the capture fisheries graduates will always be given facilities after leaving this beloved campus and can practice the benefits that have been obtained.
- COMMUNITY CREATIVITY & INNOVATION COMPETITION (KRENOVA) 2021, Central Java Secretariat
- TNI SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
- Large Deliberation and Election of the Head of the Capture Fisheries Department Association
- Graduation of Capture Fisheries Department
- Bioeconomics Books from Doctor of Bioeconomics in the Department of Capture Fisheries