DPT, SEMARANG – A graduation for the Department of Capture Fisheries has been held on Diponegoro University on Friday, June 28, 2019. The graduation graduation was attended by 20 students from the 2012 and 2015 batches. Aristi Dian Purnama Fitri, S.Pi., M.Sc and attended by capture fisheries lecturers. Hopefully the capture fisheries graduates will always be given facilities after leaving this beloved campus and can practice the benefits that have been obtained.
- Benaya Success Story, FPIK UNDIP Alumni Becomes International Researcher on Fisheries and Coastal Community Shark Conservation
- Use of Liquid Smoke from Corn Cob (Corn Cob) for Smoking Fish in Tambaklorok Village, Semarang
- Increasing Concern for the Tambak Lorok Community in Semarang during the Covid-19 Pandemic Through the Love for the Environment and Social Service Campaign
- Webinar “Scientific Freediving & Underwater Safety for Scientist” oleh RedFish
- “Himadepta Sharing” for DPT Students and Communities Around Undip